South Watanay Valley Piquillacta Inca Fortress & Lucre Lagoon Pre Inca sites
Top sights from south Watanay Valley Cusco
• Rumiwasi viewpoint of the Cusco valley, first point of communication.
• Tipon, temple dedicated to water, life, earth, Inca fortress
• Pikillacta, immense archaeological group of the Wari culture Pre Inca.
• Exploration of the lucre valley and the last surviving lagoon of Cusco.
Firstly, South Cusco Valley Rumiwasi Tours it includes guide, transportation.
It could have been the temple of the coca leaf.
Where the Incas offering to the Cusco Valley.
Calling for innovations of enough food production.
A ceremonial place. In addition, a communication system point.
Secondly, we will pass the visit to Tipon, in addition to its water channels.
A very important point. Above all, worship and respect for water.
Because water was a very important. element in the time of agriculture.
Thirdly, we will go on to explore, the famous Pikillacta or Puma Punku
A very huge place, it seems like avenues of a big city.
It is very interesting to visit and walk. above all, especially in its beautiful streets.
Exclusive tours. above all, with the best results you can imagine and discover the secrets
Get more peace of mind. Also, gain more time and freedom, enjoy new concepts. in addition to our original authentic products fully guaranteed.
In conclusion, we will visit the lucre valley and its lagoons.
Agriculture terraces. Therefore the current people still use it.
Additionally, you can see many species of Andean birds in the lagoon.
Therefore, I return to Cusco to your hotel.
Details to southern valley cusco!
Departure: 8am to 1pm
Location: Cusco Region Valle de Watanay
Tour types: south valley of cusco
Weather: above all, Very good
Hard: very easy for everyone else
Considerate: southern valley cusco half day
What’s included in all inclusive?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the hotel.
3. Above all, Entrance Tickets.
4. Above all,Professional tour guide.
5. Food and cold drinks.
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry.
7. Communication emergencies.
8. Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles.
10. Rain poncho.
11. Best driver’s cars.
12. Above all, Clean bathroom with toilet paper.
13. Beautiful mountain pictures.
What do we need when we travel?
1. for instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all.Money cash.
5. Toilet, paper roll.
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Rain, poncho.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
12. Healthy, travel snack.
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
therefore. there are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition
$ 150Now $ 115
Private Tours are based on Group Sizes.
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 115 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 98 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 90 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 85 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 75 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 70 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 67 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America.Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.