Salkantay Trek General Expeditions Route Humantay Lake Cocalmayo to Machu Picchu 4days/3nigths
Salkantay Trek Camping plus Hotel 3 Stars, Very important “Apu” (sacred god of the Incas) of the park and one of the highest peaks in Cusco. 6,271mt. (20,574 ft). By organizing this trek you can enjoy many of the most beautiful places in Cusco and its mountains covered by snow. In the same way, you can see landscapes covered with the flora and fauna of the country and camp at night in the middle of the sacred mountains.
The Wayna Travel Peru Salkantay Trek Walk runs 70 kilometers of mountains and panoramic views of the mountain range Vilcabamba, especially the Summit Salkactiyanan or Apu Salkantay pass, you can also see a geothermal lagoon called Humantay blue Lagoon, the imposing snowy Salcantay, and the hot springs of Cocalmayo and finally you arrive to Machu Picchu.
This Trekking is considered one of the 25 best in the world by the well-known National Geographic Adventure Magazine. For this trekking you will need 4 days and a good physical condition. For altitude sickness there are some pharmaceutical remedies such as sorojchi pills
Salkantay Trek Humantay lake to Huarac Machay Official base Camp
Day 1- Salkantay Trek Humantay lake, This is the authentic way. above all, its safety and easy.
Travel like never before. Departure from Cusco to salkantay trek to machu picchu 4 days. Above all, very early at 4am. Direct transportation to soraypamba. In other words, starting point. Only in one hour. Similarly, on horseback to humantay lake on salkantay. Return 1 hour walked, in the same way, we will take a horse until the summit 2 hours. From the pass we will descend in 4 hours, in other words, all descent to the camp.
• Horse distance. Above all, insurance 10km
• Walking distance 10 km.
• Height from 4000 maximum 4400 to 3800 camp.
• Good food, water, breakfast, lunch.
Huarac Machay hike Ccolpapampa & by car to Lucmabamba Cocalmayo
Day 2- Walk along the jungle. In other words, everything comes down with fresh air. Visiting native communities, especially challway, ccolpapampa. Arriving at the Lumabamba camp. Above all, walking and car. After that we will visit. Above all, the hot springs of cocalmayo. In the same way, there is a quantity of water with 3 pool of different temperatures and very clean. In addition, the water is very crystalline, the best place to enjoy a swim after passing the mountains.
• Walking distance 11 km.
• Additionally 15 km by car to Cocalmayo Lucmabamba camp.
• Services. Above all, hot shower, electricity.
• It includes. Water, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
• Height of 3800 MT minimum 2000 MT
Lucmabamba Hike to llactapata to Aguas Calientes Town
Day 3- Thus. We will start the walk, by original path – 3 hours of climb. Above all, to llactapata, lunch.
In conclusion we will go down the mountain full of jungle. By the route we will know. More than anything, plantations, Like, coffee, coca, avocado, and others. After that, we will take the Peru rail train. We will reach the town of Aguas Calientes in 30 minutes.
3 star hotel, especially the last dinner.
Machu Picchu Temple Explorer above all Sun Rise /Return to Cusco
Day 4- The first enjoying Machu Picchu, especially the sunrise. First. We will explore the temples.
Free time, also, to know more machu picchu. We will return to town, therefore, rest. Peru rail to Cusco above all, we will leave you at your hotel.
included only frekfast
What’s included in all inclusive?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the Hotel.
3. Above all, Entrance Tickets, Including Taxes
4. Guided Tours, Certified Bilingual Guide
5. Camping Equipment Food and cold drinks.
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry.
7. Communication emergencies.
8. above all, Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles, we keep your Luggage safe, we also leave it in Hotels.
10. We provide free daful for your things.
11. Excellent Driver. Moreover, best Photographer, second protector Guide (Mister Chakiska)
12. Above all, clean bathroom with toilet paper.
13. Beautiful camping site. Moreover, Rest and Relaxation
What do we need when we travel?
- For instance. Adventure running shoes.
- Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
- Personal, passport.
- Above all. Money cash.
- Moreover, Toilet, paper roll.
- Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
- Above all your sleeping back, Rain, poncho.
- Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
- For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
- Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
- Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
- Above all, Healthy, travel snack.
- swimwear for the hot springs of Cocalmayo
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
Therefore. There are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
How much does the Salkantay trek cost?
Group price. Definition
$ 715Now $ 675
Salkantay Hike Peru Private Trek Prices are Based on Group Sizes
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 675 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 635 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 615 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 575 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 535 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 495 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 455 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America. Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.