Sacred Valley fun passion tours From Cusco Through Pisac Urubamba Ollantaytambo
Firstly, Pisac Ollantaytambo Passion Tours will pick you up at your hotel.
Therefore. Our competent transport will take us for all Peru Sacred Valley next to the Urubamba River
In 20 minutes stop in Cusco. Above all, preferible view point Sacred Valley history.
Secondly, Sacred Valley guided tour awana kancha. Above all, to see Incas animals.
Best farmer to see the difference between alpacas and llamas
The different is with the ears. Moreover, Llamas have long banana-shaped ears
While alpacas have straight ears and they are smaller. Wayna Travel Peru Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco
Their faces are also a bit different with llamas having a longer face.
While an alpaca’s face looks smashed.
Thirdly, we will visit tremendous archaeological group, Pisac Passion History Tour.
We will go to see the temple of the moon, water, Inca calendar and astronomy.
After that, we will advance to visit, all sacred valley.
Next to river Urubamba¿. After that, stop for lunch in Urubamba.
The next ruins. Above all, called Ollantaytambo main entrance gate to Machu Picchu. Above All, access to the Amazon jungle.
Additionally, we will see, what the military part.
Which was a place. Similarly, rest of the Inca messengers.
In conclusion, Sacred Valley Urubamba / Pisac to Ollantaytambo.
The last one we will go to explore the last temple.
the Incas Called it Wiracocha (Inca God).
After that, we will return to the city of Cusco
With a short stop. Moreover, to see the panoramic mountains.
Official visit places in Sacred Valley Yanahuara Libre Pampa ?
• Cusco lookout point.
• Llamas, alpacas, vicuña, Huánuco.
• Lookout area of sacred valley Taray.
• Pisac Inca site explorer on Andes.
• Pisac local indigenous market Sundays.
• All Urubamba valley, ccolla, lamay, calca, yucay.
• Ollantaytambo huarcondo naupa capilla cusco.
Departure: 7:30AM to 4:30pm.sacred valley
weather today: Very good morning.
Location Tours: “Sacred Valley Peru”, Urubamba Province.
Tour types: “Sacred valley cusco” day tours.
Good For You: Excellent education for everyone.
Hard: Avobe all, easy peasy.
Considerate: Best “sacred valley Urubamba” tour operators.
What’s included in all inclusive Sacred Valley Pisac Ollantaytambo?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the hotel.
3. Entrance Tickets.
4. Professional tour guide.
5. Food and cold drinks.
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry.
7. Communication emergencies.
8. Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles.
10. Rain poncho.
11. Best driver’s cars.
12. Clean bathroom with toilet paper.
13. Beautiful mountain pictures.
What do we need when we travel?
1. for instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all.Money cash.
5. Toilet, paper roll.
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Rain, poncho.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
12. Healthy, travel snack.
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
therefore. there are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition
$ 135Now $ 103
Cusco Peru Sacred Valley Private Tours are based on Group Sizes
For instance. 2 visitors, $ 103 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 90 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 83 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 70 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 63 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 53 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 49 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America.Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.