Rainbow mountains Peru + red valley peru trek Excellent
Day 1- Red valley expeditions Rainbow mountain . Transport lasts 2 hours. Above all, up to the starting point.
It is only 2 hours of walking. In other words, to summit 5200mt.
The path is almost flat. Therefore, it is always under maintenance.
Once arriving. Above all, you have free time to explore,enjoy creation.
Therefore. We have 45 more minutes of easy walking.
To red valley. Similarly, we will explore the intense red mountain.
The view will be phenomenal. Above all, the rainbow red mountain valley.
Finishing exploring. After that, return is by red original valley.
You will always be. Above all, accompanied by a guide expert in the mountains.
If you will have altitude sickness. Above all, we will give it oxygen.
More important is taking care of our clients in general.
We are always attentive, especially with health.
We solve emergencies as soon as possible.
For the best results.
Includes first aid. Especially if necessary.
Additionally, we will visit, communities, archaeological groups.
In conclusion return to Cusco. Especially with the view.
The southern valley of Cusco. Therefore, an excellent tour. Cusipata
Exclusive Day trips. above all, with the best results you can imagine and discover the secrets now.
Get more peace of mind. Also, gain more time and freedom, enjoy new concepts. in addition our original authentic products fully guaranteed.
Rainbow mountain recommended safe
Departure distance: 5:20am End 4pm /9km
Location tours: winukunka mountain
Tour types: Rainbow mountain Peru + Red valley tour
Weather today: very good
Good for you: Yes for everyone
Hard: regularly easy
Considerate: Everything will be safe, from the moment we start the journey
What’s included in all inclusive?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the hotel
3. Entrance Tickets
4. Professional tour guide
5. Food and cold drinks.
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry.
7. Communication emergencies.
8. Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles
10. Rain poncho, we keep all your luggage is safe and guaranteed.
11. Best driver’s cars
12. Above all, Clean bathroom with toilet paper
13. Beautiful mountain pictures. Andahuaylillas Cusco / Tipon Cusco /Pikillacta Cusco.
What do we need when we travel?
1. for instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all.Money cash.
5. Toilet, paper roll.
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Rain, poncho.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
12. Healthy, travel snack.
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
Therefore. there are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition.
Therefore. $ 90, per person
Private Tours are based on Group Sizes.
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 150 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 140 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 130 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 120 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 110 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 90 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 90 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America.Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.