Inca Trail 1 Day trekking Own experience to Machu picchu From KM 104
Only 1 Day Inca Trail Exploring . This option is the best, Above all, its lower than Cusco.
1 day Inca Trail hike difficulty. So it is very easy, there is no height, easy to breathe the weather is very nice & hot.
short Inca Trail hike. it is 11 km away. how long is the 1 day Inca Trail hike, a 5-hour walk and then the official visit to main temple Machu Picchu picture enough time to explore and return by train to Cusco.
We will pick you up from Cusco, we will go to the OllantayTambo Train Station, we will take the first train, 2 hours by train, beginning of the walk, 3 hours of walking to Wiñawayna, we stop for lunch, after the break 2 hours more to Machupicchu.
short Inca Trail 1 day . After that 2 hours of guided tour, in Machu Picchu walking tours, afer that, free time to explore, discover dream.
After enjoying we will go down to Aguas Calientes town train station, for 25 minutes, then a pleasant dinner, return to Cusco. INTIWATANA
• The ways of the Inca. Above all, an extraordinary feat of ancient engineering.
• The ancient and mystical Inca road system was the ancient legacy of pre-Inca cultures.
• In addition, enhanced during the Inca state.
• With a total of 60,000km. In length allowed access.
• More than 3,000,000 square km of territory owned by the ancient Tawantinsuyo (empire of the Incas)
Departure distance: 04am End 5pm /11km
Location tours: MachuPicchu
Tour types: Adventures
Weather today: very good
Good for you: Yes for everyone
Hard: regularly easy
Considerate: Everything will be safe, from the moment we start the journey
What’s included in all inclusive Inca Trail 1 Day ?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the hotel
3. Entrance Tickets
4. above all Professional tour guide
5. Food and cold drinks.
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry.
7. Communication emergencies.
8. Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles
10. above all Rain poncho.
11. Best driver’s cars
12. Clean bathroom with toilet paper
13. Beautiful mountain pictures
What do we need when we travel?
1. For instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all.Money cash.
5. Above all, more over Toilet, paper roll.
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Rain, poncho, we keep your Luggage, we can also leave you at your Hotel.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
12. moreover Healthy, travel snack.
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
Therefore. there are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition.
Therefore. $ 380, per person
Private Tours are based on Group Sizes.
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 420 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 400 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 390 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 390 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 380 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 380 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 380 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America.Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.