Montaña Rainbow full oxygen trekking + Red Mountain Valley Oxygen Service
Montaña Rainbow Full Oxygen Trekking 1D Plus Red Valley
Firstly, Peru guide, pick up from the Hotel, at 5:00 am, reasonable time without trouble.
Transportation, 2 hours of trip, to the starting point, painted mountains Cusco Peru.
Secondly, 2 hours of walking. Above all, very smooth, easy, to rainbow mountains of Peru geology, after this, joy, enjoyment, photographs, free time to explore beauty, explanation. History. In conclusion, easier return through the red valley.
Thirdly, return to the bus station, 2 more hours, the trip lasts, to Cusco.
Rainbow mountain wildlife sanctuary + red valley hike, an experience, unique adventures in South America Cuzco rainbow mountain day tour from cusco.
After achieving the tour. Similarly, we will enjoy, a lunch requirement.
Even with their energy drinks, in other words, to regain energy.
In conclusion, we will return to your hotel, calm and satisfied.
Rainbow Mountain Peru Best Tour Rainbow Small Group excursions.
That provides an unforgettable experience. Rainbow mountain Peru experience
We will ensure, that your trip for life. Rainbow mountain Peru airport
It will always, be part of our memories of our trips in, Rainbow mountain one day tour.
Therefore, the whole tour is professionally, organized, with a lot of attention to details.
When you get to see, Rainbow mountain tour 1 day, you will feel a powerful joy.
Above all,with a lot of energy, your dreams of many years, because, you deserve it.
Assistance with oxygen. Above all, totally exclusive.
Small group tours, to avoid altitude sickness.
Your trip is guaranteed. In addition, you would like them to be attentive to needs.
Solve them as quickly as possible.
For the best results. In the same way, you will easily enjoy your best vacations trips.
What’s included in all inclusive?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the hotel
3. Above all, Entrance Tickets
4. Above all, Professional Tour Guide (English)
5. Food and cold drinks. Coca Tea plus Chewing (Optional)
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry.
7. Communication emergencies.
8. Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles
10. Rain poncho.
11. Best driver’s cars
12. Clean bathroom with toilet paper
13. More over,Beautiful mountain pictures
What do we need when we travel?
1. For instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all.Money cash.
5. Toilet, paper roll.
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Rain, poncho.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
12. Healthy, travel snack.
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
Therefore. there are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition.
Therefore. $ 80, per person
Private Tours are based on Group Sizes.
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 150 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 130 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 120 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 100 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 90 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 80 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 80 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America.Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.