Lares Trekking Expeditions plus Short Inca Trail Peru- Cusco 5 days/4 Nights
Lares Trekking Expeditions plus Short Inca Trail creative pack
• First day from Cusco Calca Ankapata to Lares vs Inca Trail camp Huacahuasi Inca Town.
Distatace. 10km. hike. 5 hours, altitude. 3750m (12300ft).
• Second day, from Huacahuasi to Inca pass to Mantanay Valley camp plus campfire.
2 blue lagoons. Moreover, watch the star after diner.
Distatace. 10km. hike. 6 hours, altitude Inca pass 4400m (14000ft). Camp 3800m.
• Third day Mantanay Inca water aqueduct to Sacred Valley Yanahuara Hotel 3 stars.
Distatace. 09km. hike. 5 hours, altitude. 3800m (12400ft).
• Fourth day, early transport to train station to Ollantaytambo Hotel Aguas Calientes.
First train en 1hour to km 104. Above all, short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Exploring. Above all, top sights, Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna, Intipata, Intipunku, MP.
Distatace. 10km. hike. 6 hours, altitude. 2800m (9800ft).
• Fifth day, first bus on sunrise to Machu Picchu plus classic photo, Inca Bridge free visit.
Walking tour Guide. Above all. Temples and Huayna Picchu mountain climbing.
Return to Cusco. Moreover. End the tour in your Hotel.
Distatace. 05km. hike. 3 hours, altitude. 2300m (8850ft).
Original Lares Trekking Custom Short Inca Trail to Huacawasi community camp
Day 1- Lares trek + short Inca Trail to Machu Pcchu. Travel like never before.This is the true way unique. Above all, original and safe. The company tour Guide, Above all, Lares and short Inca Trail expert. Wayna team will come to pick you up at your Hotel at 4am. After that, we will travel through the sacred valley Pisac Calca. In Calca Valley we will visit the ancient warehouse of the empire of the Incas, Ankapata mirador. During the trip, you will enjoy the Lares trek mountain view of the Andes. Then we will start the walk for 5 hours. Leaving the Lares trek and short Inca trail valley to the native Huacahuasi altitude camp.
In this Inca town. Also, you can still see Inca houses. Built of stone and straw. Above all, very simple and natural material. We have contacts with them. For example, they are friends and relatives. We will also visit the houses of the last Incas in this community. Once arriving at the camp, we have free time.
Acclimatization walk 5 hours, distance 12km.
Height from 3000mt to 3800mt.
Camp next to the Inca people.
It mainly includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lares trek plus short inca trail to Huacahuasi pass Mantanay valley camfire
Day 2- The challenge Inca Pass. More than everything, the passage of the last Inca People. He passed Inca. During the Inca period, Hera entered the jungle. Where the Incas brought mostly gold to decorate Machu Picchu and Cusco. In the same way we will reach the Mantanay river valley, fishing, birds, photos, campfire, and stars.
Challenge to the mountain 6 hours, more than everything is worth it, a very beautiful, original place
Height from max 3800mt to 4400mt Inca pass to camp Mantanay 3900mt
Camp with campfire and stars at night.
It includes. Above all, breakfast, lunch, dinner
Lares trek altitude Mantanay Sacred Valley Libre Pampa Hotel 3 stars
Day 3- Adventure tour to the Sacred Libre Pampa Valley. A very important place, Rest of thousands of Incas.
Exploration and sight, most of all in Yanahuara Temple of meditation. The official entrance to the Amazon jungle.
Easy hike 4 hours.
Distance 09 km.
Height from 3900mt to 2800mt.
3 star hotel. Especially hot shower.
It includes. Above all, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Short traditional official Inca trail to Machu Picchu hotel 3 stars
Day 4: Inca trail location, Above all, it is in the high jungle. In other words, at the beginning of the Amazon River rainforest. Inca trail, above all, it is covered by high jungle. Firstly, we will pick you up from your hotel Yanahuara,
Therefore, we will transfer you to the train station. Secondly, the train journey is 2 hours, to the starting point km 104. During the trip by train. Above all, through the large windows of the train, You will enjoy a beautiful landscape, mountains, river, beginning Amazon River. We will walk 8 hours, slowly as it passes.
We will remain a moderate time. Temple of three windows. Above all, the classic photo. After this, we will go down to the hotel for 25 minutes by bus.
Once we are in the town.
Firstly we will go to the hotel.
In conclusion we will enjoy a dinner.
First On Sunrise to Machu Picchu Inca Temples
Day 5- We will be the first. Above all, we will enjoy the sunrise. Professional exploration, sacred temples.
Inca Bridge, additionally, we will visit orchids, high jungle. Return to the town Aguas Calientes, lunch, rest, visits.
In conclusion we will return by Inca Rail train to Cusco.
Height from 2800mt to 2000mt Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu 2300mt.
It includes. Above all, breakfast.
What’s included in all inclusive?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the Hotel.
3. Above all, Entrance Tickets.
4. Above all, Professional tour Guide.
5. Camping Equipment Food and cold drinks.
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry.
7. Communication, emergency Horses and others.
8. Above all, Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles.
10. We provide free daful for your things.
11. Best driver’s cars.
12. Above all, clean bathroom with toilet paper.
13. Beautiful camping site.
14. Free airport transportation at no cost
15. We keep your luggage safe, we also leave it in hotels
16. We guarantee the safety of our clients
17. Exclusive services
18. At the end of the tour a gift t-shirt from the trip
What do we need when we travel?
1. For instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all. Money cash.
5. Moreover, Toilet, paper roll.
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Above all your sleeping back, Rain, poncho.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosqu
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
Therefore. There are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition.
Therefore. $ 700 per person
Private Tours are based on Group Sizes.
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 880 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 840 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 820 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 780 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 740 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 700 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 700 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America. Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.