Lares Classic Trail trekking Though Libre Pampa base camp 4days/3nights to Machu Picchu
Lares classic trail trekking, original trail from Lares on the footsteps of Huacawasi and sacred valley Yanahuara to MachuPicchu
Local Professional travel Agency from Cusco, offers Classic Trail to Lares Trek Camp trekking, which is different to other Lares Quishuarani programs on this marvelous journey, walking on historical and original route to high Mantanay Yanahuara sacred valley Ollantantaybo at Cusco Peru region.
A perfect and ideal country walks for people with time for more than 4days duration of holiday in Lares Inca town, where this fabulous Classic Trail to Lares Valley Base Camp trekking fits in, for you to enjoy the quiet and peaceful environment of lower areas of Mantanay around celestial lagoons with villages of mixed tribe of hill people with much Last Incas community and impressive monasteries to visit.
After covid-19 if there is anyone interested to do this trekking kindly contact us for best deal.
Lares trek to machu picchu last Inca People to Hausawasi community camp.
Day 1- Lares Trek in Peru Best champions,Travel like never before.
This is the true way. Above all, original and safe to Lares trek 4 days & 3 nights.
The Lares Trek Guide, Above all, adventure expert.
The whole team will come to pick you up at your Hotel at 4am.
After that, we will travel through the Lares hot springs sacred valley Pisac Calca.
In Calca Valley we will visit the ancient warehouse of the empire of the Incas, Ankapata mirador.
During the trip, you will enjoy the view of the Andes.
Then we will start the walk for 5 hours.
Leaving the Lares trek camping to the native Hauacawasi camp.
Acclimatization walk 5 hours, distance 12km.
Height from 3000mt to 3800mt.
Camp next to the Inca people.
It mainly includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Huacawasi to Inca pass Mantanay valley camfire.
Day 2- The challenge to Lares trek mountain. More than everything, the passage of the last Incas.
the Lares summit Inca Trek. During the Inca period, was entered the jungle.
Where the Incas brought mostly gold to decorate Machu Picchu and Cusco.
In the same way we will reach the Mantanay valley, fishing, birds, photos, campfire, and stars.
Challenge Lares trek highest point 6 hours, more than everything is worth it, a very beautiful, original place.
Height from max 3800mt to 4400mt Inca pass to camp Mantanay 3900mt.
Camp with campfire and stars at night.
It includes. Above all, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Mantanay Sacred Valley Though Pucara Yanahuara to ollanta Inca Rail to aguas calientes hotel 3 stars.
Day 3- Adventure tour to the sacred Yanahuara valley.
A very important place, Rest of thousands of Incas.
Exploration and sight, most of all in Ollantaytambo sun Temple.
The official entrance to the Amazon jungle.
After that we will take the Inca Rail to the lares trail hike to machu picchu town.
Easy hike 4 hours.
Distance 09 km.
Height from 3900mt to 2800mt.
3 star hotel. Especially hot shower.
It includes. Above all, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
First in sun rise on Machu Picchu Inca Temples.
Day 4- We will be the first. Above all, we will enjoy the sunrise.
Professional exploration, Lares route to machu picchu and sacred temples.
Inca Bridge, additionally, we will visit orchids, high jungle.
Return to the town, lunch, rest, visits.
In conclusion we will return by Inca Rail train to Cusco.
Height from 2800mt to 2000mt Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu 2300mt.
It includes. Above all, breakfast.
What’s included in all inclusive.
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the Hotel.
3. Above all, Entrance Tickets.
4. Above all, Professional tour Guide.
5. Camping Equipment Food and cold drinks.
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry.
7. Communication, emergency Horses and others.
8. Above all, Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles.
10. We provide free daful for your things.
11. Best driver’s cars.
12. Above all, clean bathroom with toilet paper.
13. Beautiful camping site.
14. Free airport transportation at no cost
15. We keep your luggage safe, we also leave it in hotels
16. We guarantee the safety of our clients
17. Above all Exclusive services
18. At the end of the tour a gift t-shirt from the trip
What should I bring to Lares Trek?
1. For instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all. Money cash.
5. Moreover, Toilet, paper roll.
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Above all your sleeping back, Rain, poncho.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
12. Above all, Healthy, travel snack.
Can I buy food or drink on the way.
Therefore. There are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition.
Therefore. $ 450 per person.
Private Tours are based on Group Sizes.
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 680 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 620 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 580 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 540 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 500 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 480 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 450 per person.
Are not included or were not included.
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America. Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.