Huchuy Qosqo Trek Magnificent Civilization 2 Days to Machu Picchu
Huchuy Qosqo Trek organized Magnificent Civilization 2D/1N Aguas Calientes Hotel.
- First day, direct transportation From Cusco to Siwas Inca town in one hour.
- Siwas official starting point for Pucamarka living Inca town lion Punku to Huchuyqosqo.
- There are 10 km of trek Ending in the sacred Lamay valley, 6 hours of walking in total.
- After that, transport from Lamay to Ollantaytambo, train station with visit to the ruins.
- In the afternoon, Peru rail train to Aguas Calientes 2 hours and 3 stars hotel.
- Second day, the first in Machu Picchu with the sunrise.
- In conclusion return to Cusco, end at your hotel.
Huchuy Qosqo Trek 2 days to sacred valley Lamay to Machu Picchu Temple.
Firstly, new Itinerary, with lots of experience, adventure tourism. Therefore, transfer of 2 hours, at the beginning of the tour, it is a 10 kilometer walk. Therefore, we will pass, through the canyon called, León Punku, to Huchu Qosqo, secondly. The archaeological complex. Huchuy Qosqo Peru, Similarly, lunch, free time. Explore Learning, the ruins.
In conclusion. After that, 2 more hours, after the tour. Sacred Valley of the Incas, to Lamay, transport to Ollantaytambo temple of the Sun, in conclusion, visit the ruins. Dinner, At the end. Train from sacred valley to aguas calientes, departure to Machu Picchu, Hotel.
Second day. Very early bus. Above all, to Machu picchu, only 25 minutes. Sunrise in Machu Picchu Time, enjoy, the classic photo, free time. Best way to explore Machu Picchu.
Return to train station, lunch, train departure, to Cusco, to your hotel. Lamay
Amazing Exclusive trips. above all, with the best results you can imagine and discover the secrets now.
Get more peace of mind. Also, gain more time and freedom, enjoy new concepts. in addition our original authentic products fully guaranteed.
What’s included in all inclusive?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the hotel
3. Above all, Entrance Tickets
4. Professional tour guide
5. Food and cold drinks.
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry.
7. Communication emergencies.
8. Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles
10. Rain poncho.
11. Best driver’s cars
12. Above all, Clean bathroom with toilet paper
13. Beautiful mountain pictures
What do we need when we travel?
1. for instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all.Money cash.
5. Toilet, paper roll.
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Rain, poncho, we keep all your luggage is safe and guaranteed.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
12. Healthy, travel snack.
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
Therefore. there are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition.
Therefore. $ 90, per person
Private Tours are based on Group Sizes.
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 150 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 140 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 130 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 120 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 100 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 90 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 90 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America.Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.