General visit Sacred Valley Full Day Tours + Next to River Urubamba
Full General visit Sacred Valley . In other words, full day Sacred Valley.
Firstly, the Guide will pick you up from your hotel. to Sacred Valley of peru.
Sacred Valley Pisac and Ollantaytambo full-day tour from Cusco
In the same way. However start the tremendous tour in Sacred Valley Peru
After that. The first stop in Chinchero archaeological site.
A lively and cultural Inca city, top sights. Sacred Valley in Peru.
Especially in Andean fabric, agriculture, military, spiritual.
Sacred Valley in a Day .
Therefore. Visiting chinchero, we will get to know retreats Peru.
Maras Moray archaeological site. Above all, experimentation centers.
From Inca times, agriculture, more than 5000 potato species.
In the same way. We will arrive at the Maras’s Salt Mines.
History explanation, and salt mines since the time of the pre-Incas.
Currently worked by the Maras’s people more than 2000 families.
After that, the trip to Ollantaytambo ruins to sun temple WIRACCOCHA.
An entry point at the beginning of the jungle of Peru.
Control of Machu Picchu, in the same way, a break for lunch.
After that, to enjoy the sacred valley of the Incas history.
Until we reach the city of Pisac archaeological park.
Therefore, to explore with a professional guide.
In other words it will explain the whole history in general.
In conclusion, come back to Cusco by Christo Blanco mirador.
Guided Tours Plus Transportation to Full Sacred Valley
Departure distance: At 7am to 6pm / 155km.
Weather today: Best tour of the ancestral Sacred Valley where the best climate in the world reigns
Location Tours: Valle de Rio Urubamba.
Tour types: sacred valley tour full day all around Urubmaba.
Good For You: Everyone o everybody.
Hard: Very easy for everyone else.
Considerate: Full day sacred valley tour from cusco Historical .
What’s included in all inclusive on full sacred valley ?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the hotel.
3. Entrance Tickets all incan sites Including Taxes
4. Guided Tours, Certified Bilingual Guide
5. Food and cold drinks. Above all, beer made from current corn since the time of the Incas
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry full sacred valley
7. Communication emergencies.
8. Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles
10. Rain poncho enough
11. Excellent Driver. Moreover, the best Photographer (Mister Chakiska)
12. Clean bathroom with toilet paper.🚾
13. Beautiful mountain pictures and Rest and Relaxation
What do we need when we go on full sacred valley ?
1. For instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all.Money cash.
5. Toilet, paper roll. 🚾
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Rain, poncho.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
12. Healthy, travel snack.
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
therefore. there are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition.
Therefore. $ 115, per person
Private Tours are based on Group Sizes.
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 115 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 105 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 97 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 85 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers,$ 75 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 65 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 55 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America.Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.