1 Day Inca Trail Hike From km 104 Sidrobamba Canyon
Only 1 Day Inca Trail Exploring FROM Sidrobamba Canyon. Moreover, the beginning of the Peruvian jungle. Therefore better known as km 104 rustic train station . This option is the best, Above all, its lower than Cusco. where the best climate in the world reigns
One day Inca Trail hike difficulty to Machu picchu. So it is very easy, there is no height, easy to breathe the weather is very nice & hot.
short Inca Trail hike. it is 11 km away. How long does it take to hike 1 day to Machu Picchu, a 5-hour walk and then the official visit to Main Temple Machu Picchu picture enough time to explore and return by train to Cusco.
We will pick you up from Cusco, we will go to the OllantayTambo Train Station, we will take the first train, 2 hours by train, beginning of the walk, 3 hours of walking to Wiñawayna, we stop for lunch, after the break 2 hours more to Machupicchu.
short Inca Trail 1 day . After that 2 hours of guided tour, in Machu Picchu walking tours, afer that, free time to explore, discover dream.
After enjoying we will go down to Aguas Calientes town train station, for 25 minutes, then a pleasant dinner, return to Cusco. INTIWATANA
Can You Hike to Machu Picchu in one day it’s possible?
If you only have a few days in Cusco and you want to walk the Inca Trail and also visit Machupicchu, it was your dream, don’t miss it? Excellent, you can do the Inca Trail and visit the Citadel of Machu Picchu in one day, yes in one day … you only spend 3 small mountains with lush vegetation and extraordinary ecological varieties
Enlightenment about just one day Inca Trail
• The ways of the Inca. Above all, an extraordinary feat of ancient engineering.
• The ancient and mystical Inca road system was the ancient legacy of pre-Inca cultures.
• In addition, enhanced during the Inca state.
• With a total of 60,000km. In length allowed access.
• More than 3,000,000 square km of territory owned by the ancient Tawantinsuyo (empire of the Incas)
Wayna Travel Peru Short Inca Trail 1 Day
Departure distance: 04am End 5pm /11km
Location tours: Sidrobamba Canyon or better known as km 104
Tour types: Adventures
Weather today: very good
Good for you: Yes for everyone
Hard: regularly easy
Considerate: Everything will be safe, from the moment we start the journey
What’s included in all inclusive Inca Trail 1 Day ?
1. Firstly, private transportation services.
2. Secondly, we will pick you up at the hotel
3. Entrance Tickets Including Taxes
4. Guided Tours, Certified Bilingual Guide
5. Food and cold drinks.
6. First aid kit items, Portable oxygen tank, Pulse Oximetry on Inca trail 1 hike
7. Communication emergencies.
8. Emergency satellite phone.
9. Trekking poles
10. above all Rain poncho, usually the weather is good
11. Best driver’s cars
12. Clean bathroom with toilet paper enough
13. Beautiful mountain pictures and Rest and Relaxation
What do we need when we travel 1 day Inca trail trek ?
1. For instance. Adventure running shoes.
2. Above all. 40 liter backpack, for travelling.
3. Personal, passport.
4. Above all.Money cash.
5. Above all, more over Toilet, paper roll.
6. Above all. Plastic vomit bags.
7. Rain, poncho, we keep your Luggage, we can also leave you at your Hotel.
8. Best, sunscreen, for face and body.
9. For instance. Charger cable for iPhone, world travel adapter.
10. Similarly. Extra clothing, regular adventure gloves, cap or hat.
11. Above all. Mosquito, repellent cream.
12. moreover Healthy, travel snack.
Can I buy food or drink on the way?
Therefore. there are, best place to buy organic food, drinks.
Group price. Definition.
$ 435 Now $ 395
1 Day Inca Trail Hike Private Tour Prices are Based on Group Sizes
For instance. 2 Trekkers, $ 395 per person.
For instance. 3 Trekkers, $ 385 per person.
For instance. 4 Trekkers, $ 365 per person.
For instance. 5 Trekkers, $ 355 per person.
For instance. 6 Trekkers, $ 345 per person.
For instance. 7 Trekkers, $ 335 per person.
In conclusion. 8 or more Trekkers, $ 325 per person.
Are not included or were not included?
Tip. Above all, it does not include in the price.
In South America.Therefore, very traditional, leave tip.