This ancient city is in the heart of a region most wonderfully defended by nature ; the most inaccssible part of the Andes.
Travel Time Correct: 2D/1N with Hotel Superb Tour Peru.
Hotel: La Cabaña MachuPicchu three stars
Season: From February / December 2017
Departure: Daily since 2 people or more.
Guided: Lee’s tourist
Healthy: Good for Everyone
Difficulty: Very Slight, No Hiking
Optional Extras: Walking to… Inti Punku or Inca Bridge Free.
When once it is confirmed, we pick you up at your hotel at the appointed time.Program Itinerary
Day 1: Cusco – Aguas Calientes
Transfer from your hotel in Cusco between approx 06:40 am- 6.50am.
The train ride consists of spectacular views in this wonderful land of the Incas, amazing landscapes of mountains and valleys, Inca farming terraces on both sides of the valley, snowcapped mountains and sub-tropical jungle near the Ceja de Selva. From Pachar the sacred Vilcanota river will be our companion until arrival at Aguas Calientes (2040m) well known as Machu Picchu Pueblo. Tour Guide will meet you at the train station and accompany you to Hotel where you can settle and prepare for your lunch. From about 2.30pm you can enjoy free time wandering the local markets, the Botanical garden, new Machu Picchu museum or walk to Mandor waterfall.
Meals:Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Early bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Pichu Citadel, guided tour, Train return to Cusco.
Early breakfast at 05:00 am at the Hostel. Then we are ready to board the first bus to Machu Picchu at approx 05.30am and arrive at the entrance at 06.00am when the gates of this Sanctuary is open (please have your passport on hand). Guided tour of MachuPicchu Citadel before the crowds arrive and the site is full of people, it takes approx. 2 – 2.5 Hrs. and leads you through all the most important areas, miradores, temples, residences, best spots and all archaeological sites with the insights of very capable guides. After our interesting tour you have plenty of time for more explorer in your own, time to get the best photos or also you will have time for optional hikes around. (Walk to the Sun`s Gate, Inca Bridge, or climbing to Huayna Picchu the young mountain.
Maximum Altitude:2,400 mt
Minimum Altitude:2,000 masl
Distance Travelled: 8 Km
Approximate Walking Time:6 Hrs
Comfortable Prices Around trip Cusco to MachuPicchu Full Guided.
1 person US$260 per person
2 people US$250 per person
3 people US$230 per person
4 people US$200 per person
5+ people US$180 per person
Student Discount: US$20 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify)
Under 18’s Discount: US$20
Huayna Picchu permit: US$?
Upgrade train to the Vistadome: US$?
• Transfer from your Hotels to the Train Station at 06:40 am.
• Expedition Train ticket from Poroy St -Aguas Calientes with reserved seats
• Accommodation in private Hotel
• Meals: Lunch and Dinner on Day 1 and 1 Breakfast on Day 2
• Bus Ticket up to Machupicchu Sanctuary on Day 2
• Guided tour on Day 2 with an expert tour guide.
• Admission fee for MachuPicchu Sanctuary on Day 2
• With Huayna Picchu permit if booked well in advance.
• Bus Ticket down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
• Expedition Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Poroy / or Ollanta.
What is not Included in Fee:
• Breakfast on Day 1
• Lunch and Dinner on Day 2nd
• Drinks or snacks
• Hot Springs 10 soles Optional (US$3)
• Single Supplement for single/solo travelers US$20 per room
• Tips for your guide.
We recommend that you bring
• You only need to carry a small day pack with water bottle, camera, rain jacket/poncho, and change of clothes, basic toiletries, sun hat/sunscreen, insect