Amazing Trekker – Cultural & Ecological Adventure – Experiential Tourism Superb Tour Peru
Travel Time Correct: 4D/3N Camping & Hotel in Machu Picchu.
Season: From January / December
Departures: Daily since 2 People
Tour Return: Train Peru Rail
Difficulty: Very slight & Soft
Good For: Everyone with Moderate, Physical Fitness.
Shower: Hot Shower & Hot Spring
Electricity: Available to charge all types of batteries.
It is safe: Yes it is safe.
Hotel : La Cabaña MachPicchu
We are expert, experiential in tourism adventure ,cultural visit very native Homes, we have a relationship of friendship and welcome to the latest inca survivors , then enjoy its natural fabrics , colors of the alpaca had, so we will visit three very native communities. then visit offer 3 inca archaeological groups, full guided day first wacawasi Ankas Marca second day and the great fortress of ollantaytambo. and you will surprise most to the explanation of the guide. and finally end up with the official visit walking tour in Machu Picchu & site museum.
The Lares Valley Area, was a very important place at the time of the Incas, was mining Gold, most of the Empire of the Incas, where he worked great pure gold and fine gold was transported to important places, Cusco and Mach Picchu and other temples for the worship of their Andean gods, the site of gold mining is located in the VALLEY of LARES per MANTO. The place named of PAITITI, now better known in the world as El DORADO. When the Spanish conquest begins to destroy the temples in Cusco and other important places, the temples were decorated with fine gold, to the square of cusco was decorated, gold chain and idols of gold, the Incas took only some of the Spanish hands and returned to the same mining, there was buried, and then step over 4 centuries found and ransacked secretly, and disappeared Total, then we destroy nature. And now you can still see some traces, their original Inca trails.
When once it is confirmed, we pick you up at your hotel at the appointed time.Our Information Superb Packages Expeditions.
DAY 1: Calca AnkasPata (a big Inca Archaeological remains group) Lares Valley EL DORADO, Hot Spring Wacawasi Community 3800 masl. For your safety we pick you up from your hotel in the morning properly at 6:00am in the morning, just to have your breakfast in your hotel with easy, travel a trilingual professional expert tour guide along the route which will guide you throughout the travel from start to finish. the trip is a 4 hours from cusco to lares valley. on the route will pass through the center of the sacred valley of the incas by the province of calca ; Then visit an archaeological site called ankapata, and will be guided; Then a snack we will enjoy full and drinks. continuing after a visit to the archaeological site, on the road we will see many animals such as Llama , Alpaca , others, as, native communities with children who always give us the welcome, Peru tour travel company, will offer each child the road full refreshments and enjoy photography and confidence native children also can route visit native schools. Then arriving to lares valley to enjoy the thermal baths and a full lunch , after resting just started walking for 4 hours to the camp community that cough wacawasi be a sightseeing trip of experiential most you liked and happy with our new service to other operators and we are the best because they were working longer before we have extensive experience in lare strek to machu picchu.Feeding LD.Water
DAY 2: from Wacawasi (The living Inca town) Condor Pass to Mantanay(sayacmachay) the Mirror of the Andes 3950 mt We will make a friendly visit to the native families where they show us their homes the way of living of the incas and other important evidence that will never be seen, is very interesting tour visits homes where there is cuys or guinea pig, really well and other domesticated animals by native people, we’ll all are very humble, if you can, you can take some gifts you give directly to their hand and finally the Guide will explain in more detail and then we will walk and climb slowly with the pass of time to wacawasi 4 hours or more than we expected full lunch ;Then we will see that the view changes amazingly 2 hours and walked all downhill after climbing for the lunch spot to camp and enjoy the campfire where we offer, our team, afternoon tea and many more surprises and ceremony of adventure with a native Andean music with instruments for short time.Feeding BLD.Water
DAY 3: Mantanay (Sayacmachay)to Yanahuara sacred valley of the Incas to Ollantaytambo Aguas Calientes Town 2000 masl. Hotel with hot shower. the day easier and a natural wonder and walk within two large mountains following a natural river is covered by forest and the climate is very varied and well enjoying the mirror or the reflection of the andes with large lakes and beautiful waterfalls and arriving at heart center sacred valley are 4 hour walk and then a full lunch, the bus company to take us where we will visit ollantaytambo and the Inca city tour and then take our train by 1: 30 minutes to the village of aguas calientes and dinner and hotel .Feedind BLD.Water
DAY 4: Machu Picchu full Guided Passion walking tour in…. We will take the first bus at 5:30 am to Machu Picchu and enjoy the sunrise ,the classic picture, will be the first , then we will have a tour of 2 hours .the Guide will serve as an excellent virtual tour and after some time off and returned to the train station, first lunch then to take back by train , End our service at your Hotel in Cusco. Option you can stay in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Feeding,B.Price Information
US$ 580.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
US$ 20.00 less with ISIC student card or child’s.
PRIVATE TOUR UPON YOUR REQUEST:
(DAILY DEPARTURES 🙂
2-3 person group US$ 900 each
4-5 person group US$ 800 each
6-8 person group US$ 700 each
We can open a new “FIXED DEPARTURES” open group if reservations are made well in advance but these above are already confirmed with a minimum of 4-5 person.
Our Practical Information: What’s Included in Superb?
- We pick up from your hotel in the morning at 06:30am.
- Private tourist transport to Lares valley and stop for nice photos along the way.
- Two person four seasons tents large very comfortable or one is possible.
- Very soft roll pad mattress
- Dining and cooking big tents with tables, camping stalls.
- Base official campsites whit system of communication very safe with campfire.
- English speaking professional Guide expert in Adventures
- Full board 3 meals per day, afternoon tea, popcorn every day in afternoon
- We are specialties in vegetarian food
- First aid kid and pulse oximetry, oxygen for altitude sickness
- Chef and cooking Equipment
- Horses to carry tents, food, cooking equipment
- Camp fire
- Hot water every morning afternoon for washing purposes with small towel
- Drinking water every day, soft drinks, and hot drinks.
- Official entrance fee to MachuPicchu
- Entrance on Lares Expeditions to each native community.
- Insider Superb Guided in MachuPicchu.
- Hotel in aguas calientes with hot shower
- The third dinner, MachuPicchu, Indio Feliz restaurant
- We organize tickets to WaynaPicchu Mountain (optional)
- Emergency Horse which can be ridden if you are feeling ill or if are a little slower
- Toilet tent at all sit down very comfortable with toilet paper
- We provide plastic bags to kip the garbage
- Extra porter 10 klg included on price full Lares trip
- Bus ticket to Mapi around trip
- Visit hot spring, 3 community’s, 3 Incas archaeological sites.
- Machupicchu Site Museum
You should bring!
- Good water gear, rain plastic poncho very recommendable.
- Feather sleeping bag
- Hiking boots (sneakers or runners shoes are not recommended)
- Two walking poles
- Warm clothes, very comfortable
- Flash light or head light.
- Good digital camera/ you can charge on 3 day at lunch time
- Sun protection: sunscreen: sun hat: sunglasses
- Thermals: wool socks. Woolen hat for cold nights:
- There is not mosquito’s in Lares Valley only in Machu Picchu
- Insect repellent:
- Toilet paper / small towel
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs in Lares
- Gloves / scarf: trekking pants or similar.
- Water bottle
- You own personal medical kit:
- Original passport
- Extra money for souvenirs drinks & tips
- Morning tea is delivered to your tent to get you going for the days.
- Every campsite two times in the morning & afternoon with a bowl of hot water to wash in.
- If it’s a chilly night, hot water bottles are passed round after dinner to warm up your sleeping bag and pillows.
Cultural geographical exploration the ancient Incas communities.
Low Prices: Prices are lower and Conversable by Email.
Note: Be careful, some operators do not operate by the original Incas Path Lares Valley, if not, take the name of Lares Trek as they call and lead them by other paths very dangerous and very high places and boring, where there is little oxygen. The original route is through the Ancient Civilizations valley of Lares, the first district of Cusco, so you will notice have to get to lares district founded by the Spaniards, the original road or just start by the thermal baths of the Incas 4Days trek Machu Picchu.