Amazing Experince Fun Explorer to Laguna Humantay Salkantay range Mountain.Travel time Correct:
Travel Season: All Season
Departure: Daily since 2 people
Tour return: Private car.
Healthy: Good for Everyone
Difficulty: Very Slight -Moderate.
Electricity: Available to charge all types of batteries.
It is safe: Yes it is safe.
Note: Visit the most sacred lake in the world or Temple of the laguna Humantay Salkantay, since the times of the Incas called sacred desires.
Private Service..: DEPARTURE DATES UPON YOUR REQUEST This Adventure so beautiful, with higher mountains in the region, and snow covers a marvel as a sacred blanket, which is in the base of the mountain a sacred lake, Salcantay lagoon or lagoon temple. And then the beginning of the forest is sacred to the lost city of the Incas, and the oldest road Inca arrived to Machu Picchu. You can also appreciate and enjoy their microclimates valleys, for its natural coffee, and after you have visited this whole adventure awaits a natural relaxant for the thighs, the big, hot springs, 3 large pools with different temperatures, with clean water healthy and impressive.
Our practical information:
Day 1: Cusco – Soray Pampa with Lake Salcantay to Huayra Machay Community. Approx. at 5am Transfer from your hotel with private transport driving approximately 2.5 hours to the village native of Mollepata (2,800 masl) .. Hopefully you can continue to rest until about 5.00 am when you can enjoy the views and then around 7am we will have breakfast and a brief look around the village with time for you to buy any last minute provisions. It is a further 1.5 hours to Soray pampa, (3,800 masl) and we hope to start hiking from here around 9am. We begin with a gentle climb for about 1/2 hours to laguna Humantay, (4400 masl). Stunning area for lunch at the base of Salcantay Mountain with time to rest with vista to the glaciers. them Explorer.Price Information
US$ 80 p/person.
2-3 person group US$ 200 pp
4-5 person group US$ 350 pp
6-7 person group US$ 400 pp
8-> person group US$ 490 pp
What’s included in Superb?
- Briefing and presentation for Trek in your hotel in Cusco.
- Bilingual and professional expert in Salcantay tour Guide
- Transportation from Cusco to Mollepata, where the treks begins
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Snack every day included bottle Water full Day
- Professional Cook and cooking equipment.
- Morning tea is delivered to your tent to get you going for the day.
- Vegetarian food available upon request for no extra charge
- First aid kid and pulse oximetry, oxygen for altitude sickness
- Emergency Horse which can be ridden if you are feeling ill or if are a little slower
- Quality service with safe base campsite and hot spring
What is not included????????
Suggestions of what you need to take with you!
- Good Backpack & daypack: 8 c sleeping bag: or rented
- Good Mountain hiking boots
- Walking poles or rented in Cusco.
- Warm clothes: layers for variable temperatures especially at night.
- Head light
- Camera and you can charge on last camping there is power.
- Sun cream: sun hat: sunglasses
- Thermals: wool socks: and woolen hat for cold nights:
- Insect repellent.
- Rain poncho: a good rain jacket:
- Toiletries / toilet paper / small towel
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs.
- Gloves / scarf: trekking pants or similar.
- Water bottle
- Personal medical
- Original passport and original isic student card if applicable:
- Extra money for souvenirs drinks & tip. Reality natural adventures geographical.