The magnificent ruins are the most spectacular source for anderstanding the Incan Civilization ; one of the most serious difficulties in clearing the ruins was the disposal of the great hardwood trees without destroying the walls of the houses.
[/img-right]Travel Time Correct: One Days Superb Tour Peru
- Season: From January / December
- Weather: Tropics, wet, High Forest Height: From 2000 MT to 2400 MT max- 8000, 04 Feet
- Departure: Daily since 2 people
- Drive: Expedition or Vista Dome Train with all Transport.
- Distance: 112 Km in 1Houre.
- Guided: Lees People over 2 Hours, then free time to explore
- Healthy: Good for Everyone
- Difficulty: Very Slight, No Hiking
- Electricity: Available to charge all types of batteries.
- Low Prices: Prices are Conversable by Email.
- Discounts: Student Discount: US$20 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify) Under 18’s Discount: US$20
- Optional Extra to Hike: To Inti Punku or Inca Bridge Free explore with a Guide.
Our Superb Information:
Pick up will be early in the morning at your hotel to take you to ollantaytambo train station. the train journey is approximately 2 hours to get to aguas calientes village (beware of the train schedule as it is subject to change but we will try to get the one which departs as early as possible so that you can have plenty of time to enjoy Machu Picchu remains). Which takes around two hours with spectacular views of snowcapped peaks, such as the range of the Andes (5900 meters) and others such as the luxurious green valley’s where we will pass by 82km which is the beginning of the classic Inca trail. Once you arrive to aguas calientes town, your tour guide will meet you and immediately you will be taken to the bus station which is 30 minutes away. As you reach the main gate of the ruins, you will meet up with your group where you will have 2 hours guided tour and extra time to explore the area by yourself. Afterward, you will take the bus down to aguas calientes (bus departs every 05 minutes and takes 30 minutes to get back to aguas calientes) where you will have lunch at the restaurant. Please make sure that you arrive to the train station at least 20 minutes before departure time so you don’t miss your train. the train leaves at about 5:00 pm or sometimes a little later to Ollantaytambo where our representative will be waiting for you to pick you up and take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
Choice: Also we organize tour with a night in the Sacred Valley of the Incas or Machu Picchu pueblo town. Before, after .only additional cost is to pay the cost of Hotel (aguas) Lodge (sacred valley). We hope we’ve whetted your appetite for Machu Picchu, thank you for your visit.
Past of MachuPicchu. In one of the most spectacular settings on earth, the great Inca ruler Pachucutic built a royal retreat and sacred center that is known as Machu Picchu.Commenced in the middle of the fifteenth century, it was used by Pachacuti and his panaca (royal corporate family group) , who continued to improve the site until the empire was destroyed by the conquering Spaniards in the 1530 s. Though there is evidence that the Spaniards were aware of a place called Picchu,there is no record that they ever visited de site.Certatainly ,the sacred rocks, defaced by Spaniards in other locations , remained intact here. Centuries of jungle growth enveloped the great granite structures and temples, like the castle in Sleeping Beauty for more than three hundred fifty years. Then, in 1911, a young American explorer named Hiram Binghan. Led the expeditions into the Urubamba valley, looking for a “Lost of the Incas “Fortunately with help from local India’s he Found the lost site .
Machu Picchu is built on a narrow ride between Machu Picchu Mountain and Huayna Picchu Mountain at an elevation of 8,040 feet (2,400 meters), 13 degrees south of the equator. The ridge drops off steeply on both sides to the Urubanba River 1,500 feet (450 meters) below. The river circles the site on three sides and eventually joins the amazon .because of its lower elevation and milder. Climate than Cusco. In Inca times you would have traveled for more than a week on the Inca trail to get from the Inca capital at Cusco to Machi picchu. There are many different ways to experience to Machu picchu.
Our service is of quality, with much experience of years and sees the great difference to the others operator, stays and return satisfied and happy and very important we see the safety of our customers and welcome to the big dream Machu Picchu you thought of years.Machu Picchu Superb Explorer.
Comfortable Prices Around trip Cusco to MachuPicchu Full Guided.
1 person US$345 per person
2 people US$305 per person
3 people US$255 per person
4 people US$235 per person
5+ people US$220 per person
Student Discount: US$20 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify)
Under 18’s Discount: US$20
Huayna Picchu permit: US$?
Upgrade train to the Vistadome: US$?
INCLUDED IN THE FEE:
- Pick up from your hotel Cusco or sacred valley
- Tourist car transportation to the train station
- Train ride to Machu Picchu around trip.
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu around trip.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu all day full guided
- Free time to explore the all remains
- English – Speaking Guide
- Private Transportation with professional driver
- Drinking water and snacks
- Walking pools (Optional)
- First aid kid and pulse oximetry, oxygen for altitude sickness
- Protective umbrella of sun and rain in Cusco Mountains
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to museum
- Train ticket back to Ollantaytambo and bus back to your hotel .
- Optional 25 minutes walking next the river, lunch, train station.
- Machu Picchu site museum and guided tour in. Suggestions to Carry.
YOU NEED TO TAKE
- Small Day pack
- Original Passport if aplicable.
- Camera and extra batteries
- Jacket and Sun hat
- Sun block, Mosquito repellent no Malaria risk
- Extra money for snacks and souvenirs, food and happy beer
- Rain gear (especially if you are visiting during the rainy season)
- Drinking water, we give full tour.